To check on the growth and welfare of your baby in the second and third trimester.
- Tracks your baby’s growth
- No GP referral required
- Longer appointment duration
- Scan not generally available on the NHS
- Appointments available at short notice
- Weekday or Saturday clinics
- Scan performed by a highly trained sonographer or consultant
You will receive:
- Your results on the day
- Estimated fetal weight, if desired
- Gender identification from 15 weeks at no additional cost, if you want to know
- Complimentary black & white picture of your baby (normally £4.00)
What happens with your results?
During your appointment we will go through your report and fully explain our diagnosis.